Manchester City Stadium Tour
On Tuesday the 2nd of September we are having a bus trip to The Etihad Stadium home of Manchester city. The bus will depart from the Chesterfield rugby club at 8.45am to arrive in Manchester for the tour to begin at 10.30am,
The Stadium and Club Tour comprises:
• A 70-minute professionally guided tour of the Club and Stadium.
• This includes a behind the scenes look at the press conference room & warm up area
• Home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair
• A 20 minute self-guided tour around the exhibition
• This includes a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
After the tour we will be going to a local park for lunch and a game of football weather permitting,
After lunch we will be heading off for the national football museum for the afternoon,
The Museum is for everyone, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or any other factor. It is not just for those who are interested in or passionate about the sport. The NFM aims to be the first point of contact with football for non-fans and an introduction to wider aspects of culture and history for football fans. The NFM has a particular focus on those sections of the community that do not usually visit museums and galleries.
The NFM are proud to care for the world’s greatest football collection – over 140,000 items – including the FIFA Collection.
The NFM explore football – past and present – through world class exhibitions, looking at the game from every angle, telling the stories that matter to all of us.
Then after the museum head back to arrive back at the rugby club around 5.30
Price is £30 per Place
Please don’t forget your camera so you don’t miss out on the day’s memories’